Attached are a list of local, state and national crisis response resources for COVID-19. I’ll continue to update my legislative blog as additional resources are made available. If you have any questions or need assistance during this time, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and my office will be happy to assist you.
Crisis Response Resources for COVID-19
- Grab-n-go Breakfast and Lunch (through Lincoln Public Schools)
- Lincoln Public School students can go to any of these sites for a meal. Students must be present. One meal per student. Monday-Friday from 11am-12:30pm (or while supplies last)
- SCHOOLS: Belmont, Arnold, and Hartley elementary schools, Park middle school, and Northeast high school.
- Food Bank of Lincoln (Food BackPacks and Food Pantries)
- Schools with LPS BackPack Program:
- For those families currently receiving BackPacks from the Food Bank of Lincoln, they will continue BackPack distribution on the regularly scheduled Friday afternoons. Distribution will begin BackPack according to each school’s regularly scheduled dismissal time and continue for 30 minutes.
- School Food Markets:
- Food Markets will temporarily take place outside of school buildings during the school’s regularly scheduled day and time. To simplify distribution and increase health and safety, food will come pre-bagged, except produce, bread and meat, which will be bagged onsite. Look for them close to the front door of your school.
- LPS Emergency Pantry:
- Food Bank of Lincoln
- AA Meetings via Conference Call
- Pause a While will host free conference calls for AA meetings
- 2pm everyday
- Call (425) 436-6360; Access Code: 422932#
- Bryan Health
- COVID-19 Hotline – (402) 481-0500
- A nurse will answer medical questions about the COVID-19 coronavirus 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- ezVisit COVID-19 Online Screening Questionnaire
- To access the COVID-19 screening tool, visit bryanhealthezvisit.org or download the Bryan Health ezVisit app. The screening is free. Patients are asked a series of questions.
- In addition, Bryan Health ezVisit is offering complimentary visits for individuals experiencing symptoms of an upper respiratory infection. Enter the promo code COVID19 at the payment screen and the visit will be free.
- Drive-Thru COVID-19 Testing
- Bryan Health will offer a drive-thru testing location at our Bryan LifePointe Campus where individuals who have symptoms of COVID-19 – and have completed a screening – can be tested. The opening of the drive-by testing location will occur as soon as we receive confirmation of delivery of additional test kits.
- Daily COVID-19 Updates from UNMC
- Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services
- Crisis Response Resources for COVID-19
Includes local, state, and national informational resources and guidelines
- Nebraska Department of Labor
- Short Time Compensation
- Unemployment Insurance
- Bartender Emergency Assistance Program
- Free/Discounted Educational Resources
- List of educational companies offering free subscriptions due to school closings.