The official site of the Nebraska Unicameral Legislature

Sen. Steve Erdman

Sen. Steve Erdman

District 47

The content of these pages is developed and maintained by, and is the sole responsibility of, the individual senator's office and may not reflect the views of the Nebraska Legislature. Questions and comments about the content should be directed to the senator's office at


Unclaimed property comes in many different shapes and sizes. It could be an un-cashed paycheck, stocks left in a safe deposit box, or expensive jewelry from a deceased and distant relative’s last Will and Testament.

The 2019 Unclaimed Property Report lists all of the properties received by the State Treasurer during the last year worth $25 or more.

You may check to see if your name is listed in the report by visiting the State Treasurer’s website by clicking on the following link Nebraska State Treasurer and then clicking on the link for the 2019 Unclaimed Property Report.

There are three ways to file your claim: 1) Complete a paper claim form and mail it to: Property Division – 809 P Street – Lincoln, NE 68508, 2) Stop by the State Treasurer’s Office at the State Capitol Building in Lincoln, or 3) Go to the State Treasurer’s website and click on “submit claim.”

If you would like more information, please call the Unclaimed Property Division at (402) 471-8497 or toll-free at 1-(877)-572-9688, or call my office at (402) 471-2616.

Good luck with your search, and may you find your pot of gold.

Sen. Steve Erdman

District 47
Room #12th Floor
P.O. Box 94604
Lincoln, NE 68509
Phone: (402) 471-2616
Search Senator Page:
Committee Assignments
  • Appropriations
  • Building Maintenance
  • Committee On Committees
  • LR87 Special Committee
  • Rules
Search Current Bills
Search Laws
Live Video Streaming
Find Your Senator
To Top