The Legislative Research Office is the Unicameral’s source for data and information.
Our mission is to:
- Conduct research for state senators and their staffs.
- Assist legislative committees with interim studies.
- Prepare in-depth research reports and memoranda.
- Manage Redistricting and other special projects for the Legislature.
- Maintain a reference library for senators and staff.
- Publish the Session Review, an annual legislative wrap-up.
- Exchange information with other state legislatures and national legislative organizations.